NEATEC and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) offer a full semester internship in Semiconductor and Nanotechnology
This is an opportunity for college students and recent graduates to learn about semiconductor and nanotechnology manufacturing processes by working in one of most advanced centers in the nation. The student will be personally tutored by scientists and engineers at the NIST.
Starting Date: May 26, 2020
Duration: 13 weeks
Venue: The Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology (CNST) NanoFab, at NIST – Gaithersburg, MD
General: NEATEC will sponsor 3 participants based on the technical background of the applicant
- NIST will prepare a program based on your experience
- No-cost to you
- Learn about cleanroom maintenance, lithography, deposition, etching, and metrology.
Application deadline is April 03, 2020
Who should attend?:
- 2-year or 4-year undergraduate college students and recent graduates (less than one year from graduation)
- Attending or completed a technology program With experience and/or knowledge of basic semiconductor fabrication technologies
- A weekly stipend of $650 for the duration of the internship (13 weeks)
- An allowance of $500 for travel expenses
Apply and Register at: NIST Internship