Do You Have Some Electrical/Mechanical Skills?
Are You Looking for a High Paying, High Tech Civilian Job?
NEATEC offers Advanced Manufacturing Technician Training through Fort Drum’s Soldier for Life- Transition Assistance Program (SFL-TAP) for Soldiers Within One Year of Transitioning or to Recently Transitioned Veterans.
Contact Kate Alcott
NEATEC Associate Director
- They accelerate the learning curve- used to learning new things
- Proven leaders
- Understand the importance of teamwork
- Promote diversity and inclusion
- Perform well under pressure
- Respect procedures
- Attuned to global and technological trends
- Integrity and know how to work and can be trusted with IP (security clearances)
- Aware of health and safety standards
- Triumphant in the face of adversity
Source: Department of Labor